Professional translation and interpreting service, based in
- International Association of Conference Translators - Professional body
representing translators, précis-writers, revisers and editors working for international
organizations or conferences.
ALTA - American Literary Translators
Association - Provides essential services to literary translators from all
languages and a professional formum for the exchange of ideas on the art and craft of
APTIA - Association of Professional Translators and
Interpreters in Aquitaine - Association of freelance translators and
Arab Translators Network - A directory
of Arab translators worldwide, featuring Chaiban Business Encyclopedia, Research Library,
legal forms, business information, classified advertisements, magazine, translator
certification, and many tools that are essential for a translator, writer, researcher, or
ASTTS and DZTPS - Slovenia -
Association of Scientific and Technical Translators of Slovenia or Drutvo
Znanstvenih in Tehnikih Prevajalcev Slovenije
- American Translators Association - Publication, local groups, calendar, FAQ
and membership information for the ATA.
- Association of Translation Companies - Represents leading translation
companies in Britain and other European and overseas countries, through a code of conduct,
ethics, ongoing education, and promotion of translation companies.
ATIA - Association of
Translators and Interpreters of Alberta, Canada
ATINS - Association
of Translators and Interpreters of Nova Scotia
- Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario
- Association of Translators and Interpreters of Saskatchewan
ATW - Associated Translators Worldwide
- International association of translators
- Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators - general information
and online newsletter
- Chicago Area Interpreters and Translators Association - Provides
newsletters, membership directory, language guides, networking and events.
CTIC - Canadian Translators and Interpreters Council
- Conseil des traducteurs et interprètes du Canada
- Corporation of Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters of New Brunswick
DT - Danish Association of
State-Authorized Translators and Interpreters - (Dansk Translatørforbund)
Association members are translators and interpreters, mostly self-employed, who are
certified by the Danish state and who indicate their membership in the Association by
writing the letters "MDT" after their name.
- ATA Florida Chapter through its affiliation with the ATA and FIT provides global
translation services and networking.
- Independent association of translators and interpreters.
Hawaii Interpreters and Translators Association
- Local meeting schedule and agenda, membership information and documents, links.
Kong Translation Society - A non-profit professional body that enhances the
standard and professionalism of translation (both oral and written) in Hong Kong.
- professional conference interpreters - Network who can help you find
professional conference interpreters.
Translators Association - Information resource for translators and clients.
Consumer advice, browse members' listings, and seek or post translation projects.
ITA - Irish Translators' Association
- Cumann Aistritheoirí na h-Éireann (Irish) provides Information and online list of
- Institute of Translation & Interpreting - Based in the UK, the ITI is a
professional organization with the aim of promoting quality in the field of translation
- Japan Association of Translators - An organization for professional
Japanese to English translators around the world.
LTAC - Literary Translators' Association of
Canada - or ATTLC, Association des traducteurs et traductrices littéraires
Mexican Professional Association of
Conference Interpreters - Working toward awareness and recognition of
interpreters working in high profile settings. Admission, registry of members,
announcements, and links.
- National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators - A
non-profit organization dedicated to the furtherance of the court interpreting and legal
- Nebraska Association for Translators and Interpreters - Forum for
professional languages service. Organization and site provides meeting calendar, links and
resources, annual conference, newsletter, workshops, scholarships and additional
Translators and Interpreters Directory - National Capital Area Chapter of the
American Translators Association provides searchable online members directory,
newsletters, news and events, resources and links.
- Northern California Translators Association - An association for
professional translators and interpreters in Northern California area. Searchable
directory and online newsletter "Translorial"
- New England Translators Association
NO - Norwegian Association of Literary
Translators - Norsk Oversetterforening - represents the interests of literary
translators in Norway and abroad.
NOTIS - Northwest Translators and Interpreters Society
- Forum for professional translators and interpreters in the Pacific Northwest of the
United States. An ATA chapter.
NYCT - New York Circle of Translators -
Provides New York translators a forum with membership directory, links, workshops, events,
FAQs, and the Gotham Translator newsletter.
PSEM - Panhellenic Association of Professional
Translators - Promotes the interests of Greek translators in Greece and
SATI - South Africian Translators' Institute
- Registry of freelancers, credentialing, industry standards, subchapter contacts,
training opportunities, consumer information, links.
- Society of Medical Interpreters - Provides training for interpreters and
providers, including bilingual interpreter services, research and reports, and various
links and resources to cross cultural health care.
- Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia - This Canadian
association regulates the professions of translation and interpretation. Site provides the
latest news, projects, events and workshop calendar.
Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Association - Federal database,
glossary, professional code, membership directory, and other resources.
- The American Association of Language Specialists - Language specialists
working at the international level, either at conferences or in permanent organizations,
and determines their qualifications and standards.
- The Translators and Interpreters Guild - Silver Spring, Maryland.
Membership documents, free nationwide referral, listing of languages represented, roster
of current clients.
- Washington State Court Interpreters and Translators Society - Serves court
interpreters and translators in Washington State through newsletters, resources, links,
committees, and continued education.
Click here for list of all keywords
Find a new webhost here
Become an UGA link partner, exchange traffic with us